miercuri, 3 august 2011

Reviews / Game news commentaries

Since I saw that those are pretty popular I will try to improve my ability to do them , because I really enjoy them. Currently I am working on a Runespell : Overture review and a Prototype review. They will come out as soon as I finish the games.

I also want to start a League of Legends Commentary series since I enjoy the game a lot and there are plenty of thing to say about it.(tutorials for every hero , like Mordekaiser , Teemo or Renekton (3 of my favourites). I am thinking of releasing 1 video Tutorial per week (1 hero) because in that time I can master the hero . So most probably the episodes will come out on weekends or on Mondays .

Those are my announcements for today. Please leave a comment bellow letting me know how you feel. If you want to add me to your LoL friends list , I play on Europe North + East under the summoner name Malighos (same as the login ID).

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu