miercuri, 3 august 2011

L2P Age of Conan Unchained Series CANCELED ! (Announcement one)

First of all the L2P Age of Conan Unchained Series is canceled... Why? Well there are a number of reasons that come into my mind right now.
First of all I do not enjoy the game as I did at the beginning. I find that it became boring and repetitive ( go there , kill that , steal that ,etc) . I know that my character was a low level character but still I played the game for a couple of hours in total.

Another reason would be the fact that I do not enjoy making a fool of myself that much (I mean about once a month it is good …but not as much as I did with the Age of Conan series. ) . The videos weren’t that succesfull either. I mean in a month (5 july – 4 august) I got 971 views(in total) and with my very crappy Emily the strange Skate strange review and with the Diablo 3 Auction house video I got about 700 views in 3 days…soo you do the math ( I know the review sucks but everyone learns from their mistake. For example I learned to write the review first , but only after playing the game for at least 4-5 hours (to get a good impression of it) . After that I correct it and finally I record it . )

The last reason that I can think about right now to stop the Age of Conan series was the fact that I recorded some gameplay , and the microphone wasn’t plugged in correctly and the audio was way more crappier than the usual J . And the hole point of the series was recording all the gameplay I do from level 1 to the max level. So those are my announcements about Age of Conan unchained.

If you do not know what the series is about you can check the recorded episodes here : 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu